Body stress may be experienced as:
- Pain - This is the most common reason people come for BSR, as we all want to be free of pain. As body stress compresses the nerves, the result is often – pain.
- Musculo-skeletal complaints including whiplash, frozen shoulders, repetitive strain injuries, hip pain, arthritis, neck pain, sports injuries, trapped nerves, scoliosis, bad posture, grinding of teeth.
- Gynaecological disorders including fertility problems, painful and irregular period, menopausal side effects.
- Emotional problems including insomnia, anxiety, stress, general fatigue.
- Gastro-intestinal complaints including heartburn, indigestion, IBS, constipation, diarrhoea.
- Childhood complaints including colic in babies, poor posture, growing pains in children, bed-wetting.